Wednesday, November 16, 2011

BACON in Minecraft!

I am going to start by saying it is terribly late, and so this post is not going to be long, but I thought I should share. I had the idea to make my own food item in minecraft, partially due to the science club at my school, but also just because I have been wanting to do some minecraft modding. And so that is what I did.
 Look it is bacon! I made that thing!
I actually got this pork meat by slaying a pig with a slice of bacon. #ohtheirony
I made it where if you put in a cooked pork chop, you can get out 4 slices of bacon, and each one gains you one hunger icon. So a net gain of 1 hunger icon!
And for those of you who don't know, this stuff it really complicated to do. Loads of Java and compiling and debugging had to occur, and even a few formn posts.
But anyway, It doesn't look to pretty right now, but I think I can change the look soon to make it look a little better. And right now, this is in a client server, and I will try to put it in a multiplayer server as soon as possible, and upload it to PlanetMinecraft, which will be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment