Tuesday, June 14, 2011

AC: Revelations

So just while on the internet, I found this theatrical trailer, that is probably the greatest trailer I have seen for a game. Given, I know the graphics are not this great in the actual game, but theatrical trailers are super amazing because they show you things that cannot actually happen in the game, but are amazing to watch anyway. It is almost like a small movie.
Because I forgot to mention, this is Assassins Creed Revelations. It seems to me that there are an awful lot of assassins creeds now. I mean, why do they have so many Creeds? The world may never know.
And because this wasn't a real post, I will post again later today.

1 comment:

  1. This seriously looked like a movie. I had shivers the whole time. Eeee! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete