Monday, September 13, 2010

More for the Lego Temple!

I built a new room, the council room that I mentioned. It will go on the third floor. I mentioned that I am running out of legos, and the ones used for this were graciously donated by my friend. There is a table and windows for looking out of. and yes, that sentence did end in a preposition.

Above is the table! and the door rotates! it is big enough for eight important people to stand around it. and converse, about whether or not it was a good idea to include so many open windows in their secret council chamber.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahhahahahahha, what did kate say that made you remove it? oh, and i know you have a life, but now i'm doubting it, how long did it take you to make that?!

    ReplyDelete