Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sucker Punch

Ok, so while stumbling, i found the most epic movie trailer ever. I do not even know where to begin. As the title of this entry would give way, the movie is called Sucker Punch. And because I cannot begin to describe this, i will post a few screenshots from the trailer.
And I highly advise you click on the photos to see them full quality.

The trailer is here, and i did not upload the video strait to my blog, because it would bring the quality down. so just view the real trailer, not the teaser trailer. There are samurais, robots, dragons, WWII era planes and weaponry, castle like architecture, think i saw a zombie, there was that part with the helicopter, with Saturn or something in the background. Unreal. The only bad thing i can see about this movie is the fact that it will not come out for another five months.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that movie is either going to be amazing, or really unbearable. I don't think it will be 'meh'.

    I like the bass work in the song though

    ReplyDelete