Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years! and/or SentrySafe!

Ok, so my new years resolution is to post more on my blog, in a simultaneous attempt to both capture the attention of new peoples, and to give the few followers something to tell all of their friends about, and to comment, and subscribe, and things. I might also make a facebook page for The Lone Bear, but only if people would actually, like, post and stuff. anyway. If you think it's a good idea, post in the comments. Anyway, I was in the store the other day, and I saw this safe, they actually had a few in various sizes for various purposes. Ok, that makes sense.

Waterproof and fireproof. That's pretty cool. Although if you look in the corner you might notice something odd about that picture.

The fireman is showing you that even though the container is chared, the files are still good. But wait, what's that in the background? The fire is still going on. From this picture, I can only assume that everything about this product is incorrect. How do I know if it is actually fireproof? the fire is certainly not real, and I doubt that guy is actually a fireman at all. I just don't know what to believe in anymore.

3 comments: